Find the nearest cottage to you:
or choose from the cottages below:
Beyond your door:
- Yarmouth - explore the beautiful Harbour town (2.5 miles)
- Fort Victoria - Discover the Marine Aquarium (2 miles)
- The iconic Needles - visit Alum Bay and Needles Park (2.4 miles)
- Compton Bay - a firm favourite with surfers visiting the island (3.4 miles)
- Cowes - experience the world famous sailing destination (15 miles)
Short breaks from
3types of cottage at this site
Colwell Bay | Isle of Wight
About Colwell Bay
Tastefully influenced by the Isle of Wight's dramatic and spectacular west coast, and proudly positioned just a short stroll from the sandy shores of Colwell Bay. A unique collection offering a slice of island life and the adventure promised by a sea breeze.
The fresh, nautical design of these semi-detached cottages complements a sleek, contemporary finish to form a luxurious island retreat. Each features a private courtyard, with some boasting hot tubs and impressive BBQ areas, and all enjoy a small, brilliantly light and airy indoor swimming pool, all-weather tennis court and fantastic children's play area, with the stunning beach only 300m away. Perfect for sun-seeking couples or adventure-loving families.
Paradise for lovers of water, the Isle of Wight brims with attractions all year round, from extreme sports to world-famous fossil hunting on its historic cliffs. Charming Yarmouth, with excellent craft shops, cafés, restaurants and a vibrant harbour scene is a must.
Typical Cottage features:
- Outdoor hot tub (Yarmouth Cottage)
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD with freeview
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets £40 each pw (max 1) (in specific accommodation)
- 1 - A lovely place to stay.
Mr S, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, 30th May 2011
- 2 - This is a fantastic holiday park. The location is perfect for many attractions on the island. The quality of the accommodation is top class. It is the perfect location for families as it is peaceful and safe.
Miss P, DARTFORD, 28th May 2011
- 3 - Used Hoseasons before in Hastings- excellent for everything therefore may use Hoseasons again.
Mr S, London, London, 28th May 2011
- 4 - I would recommend this location as it was a lovely park quiet and a short walk from the sea. The island was very laid back no one was in a rush to get anywhere made a change to the manic mainland. Plenty of places to go to keep everyone happy this helps if you have children! Lots of beautiful scenery.
Mrs P, Ashford, Kent, 21st May 2011
- 5 - I would recommend this holaday to family and friends. The staff were friendly and helpful the bungalow we stopped in was lovely and had plenty of instructions on how to use all appliances including the hot tub which was fantastic.
Mrs A, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, 7th May 2011
- 6 - Great place!! Nice and quite with good facilities..
Mr G, Basildon, Essex, 29th Apr 2011
- 7 - Great location - lovely to be so near to the beach. My children loved the swimming pool. Wonderful area to explore many lovely beaches resorts and countryside.
Mrs G, Derby, Leicestershire, 25th Apr 2011
- 8 - Very quiet and secluded and minutes from a beautiful beach. The standard of the accommodation was excellent.
Mr Y, Waterlooville, Hampshire, 18th Apr 2011
- 9 - The accommodation was clean & quiet beach is in walking distance. Site very clean.
Mrs P, Llangammarch Wells, Powys, 16th Apr 2011
- 10 - The park was well situated near a beautiful beach and a lovely village with great walks and lovely places to eat.
Mrs B, Morden, Surrey, 15th Apr 2011
- 11 - It is clean and hot tub is lovely and very quiet.
Mrs F, Cobham, Surrey, 15th Apr 2011
- 12 - The accommodation was much better than we expected based on the very reasonable price. The local beach was only two minutes walk away and a perfect place to unwind and chill out.
Mr M, Bexleyheath, Kent, 11th Apr 2011